Child pages
  • 2021-09-02 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Current »

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Admin 
    • Liaise to ITU-T Q12/15 & Q14/5 on early draft of TR-512.A.15 Controller Lifecycle & Security 
    • Agenda plan of 7-10 September 2021 virtual meeting
  • Progress update on TR-512 release 1.5 (Nigel)
  • AOB

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

15 minAdministrativeKam/Nigel

LS to ITU-T Q12/15 & Q14/15 on the early draft of TR-512.A.15 Controller Lifecycle & Security


Virtual meeting 7-10 September 2021 

  • Zoom link has been reserved and the invitation have been sent
  • Specific invitation has been sent to some of the April vMeeting attendees (Jonathan Sadler, Paul Doolan, Stephen Shew, Jin Zhou, Xiaobing, Qilei Wang)
  • Agenda: 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face for details 
    • Media multi-point added to slot 4.1b
  • To send reminder on  Sept. Monday

Follow up on O-RAN engagement

  • Nigel is working with Martin to identify potential O-RAN experts to engage with for technology-transfer (i.e., to come up with speed on the OIMT model (concept/approach/architecture/...))
    • Had 1-1 meeting on the structure of the core model
    • Martin had prepared material on his interpretation of the model
    • Nigel will follow up with Martin on some key elements that might has missed, including the YANG Occurrence model and new capabilities in IETF YANG environment
10 minProgress of TR-512 (rel. 1.5)Nigel

Nigel reported on the progress of TR-512 release 1.5.

  • Previously done (Nigel) & checked (Kam):
    • .2 (F/T), .4 (Topo), .5 (Resi), .6 (Phy), .7 (Spec), .8 (Contr), .10 (Interaction), .11 (PC), .12 (Software)
  • Brief checking done (Kam):
    • .13 (Pary), .14 (Location)
  • Will do TR512.3 (N/I), TR-512.17 (Stat), .A series, DD, TM, FE; get ready for vF2F

Next calls

2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face


Future calls agenda items

  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call) (Candidate for v1.6)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 
  • Leo on location model

Action items

  •  
  • No labels