Child pages
  • 2021-08-05 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Admin 
    • Agenda planning for 7-10 Sept 2021 vMeeting (All)
  • Progress of TR-512 release 1.5 (Nigel)
  • Follow up for O-RAN engagement (Nigel/Martin)
  • Updated draft of TR-512.A.15 (release 1.6) (Nigel/Malcolm)
  • Question on contained or referenced objects in JSON (Leo)
  • AOB

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

10 minAdministrativeKam/Nigel

Agenda planning for 7-10 September 2021 virtual meeting

  • Agenda topics
5 minProgress of TR-512 (rel. 1.5)Nigel

Nigel reported on the progress of TR-512 release 1.5.

  • Previously done & checked:
    • .2 (F/T), .4 (Topo), .5 (Resi)
  • Newly done & checked:
    • .6 (Phy), .8 (Contr)
  • Will do TR512.3 (N/I), TR-512.7 (Spec; has diagram problem), TR-512.17 (Stat)
10 minFollow up for O-RAN engagementNigel/Martin

Nigel & Martin reported on their 1-1 discussion 

35  min

TR-512.A.15 (rel. 1.6)

Nigel/Malcolm

TR-512.A.15 "Controller Lifecycle & Security Consideration" (rel. 1.6) 

  • Nigel will update, post and share.
 minReference to objectsLeo

Question on contained or referenced objects in JSON



Next calls

 Planned agenda items

  • Progress update on TR-512 release 1.5 (Nigel)
  • Share the updated draft of TR-512.A.15 (release 1.6)

Future call agenda items

  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 
  • Leo on location model

Action items

  •  
  • No labels