You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
ONF uses Google Groups/mailing lists and Slack as the main channels of communication between our community members. Below you will find relevant mailing lists and Slack channels to join for each ONF project. These are the "high-level" project channels. Most projects have additional mailing lists and Slack channels for project sub-teams or brigades; you should request to be added to those once you start contributing to those project areas. The common mailing list types are as follows:
- ...-dev - used for communication between project development teams and members to discuss development and coding related issues
- ...-discuss - used for communication between project teams and members to discuss deployment and general "use" issues
- ...-announce - used for project-specific major announcements, like new releases
- ...-all - used for all project collaborators, including academia and other non-development-related folks
Not all projects have all the above list types created.
ONF Community Slack
All ONF Project Community Slack channels can be found in the ONF Community Slack. To join, please click here: https://join.slack.com/t/onf-community/shared_invite/zt-g2ed9rid-t9mAGa4Y2RrKfBWbY665tA
- Developer mailing list: TBD
- Slack channel: TBD