- Liaison received
- On May 7, received ITU-T SG15-LS313 LS on “LS on coordination of information and data modelling work”. OIMT and OTCC were invited to participate the coordination virtual meetings on UML and YANG modeling. Dates are 2021 June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, September 29, and November 3. One of the major topics will be the modeling of synchronization management, including PTP and SyncPhy.
- First call has taken place already - discussed synchronization model, included IEEE 1588 representatives
- Kam has been participating, others welcome
| Internal Activities|
- OIMT update (Kam)
- OIMT - Continued modeling on Physical inventory, Security, Control, Location, and Resource lifecycle assignment state.
- Held virtual meetings on June 1 – 4. Topics covered include Aggregates, Control model, Environmental and physical dimensions sensors, Security, Spec pattern, Assignment state, OIMT design principles, and Interface vs LTP.
- Minutes: 2021 Jun 01-04 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face.
- The next virtual meeting will be on 2021 September 7-10.
- OTCC (Andrea)
- TAPI RC2.3 now available
- process ongoing on TAPI inclusion of gNPY/CCAMP impairment model
- IISOMI (Kam)
- continued cross-SDO modeling tooling coordination. The discussion of issues raised by ITU-T Q14/15 resulted in tentative agreed updates to ONF TR-514 (UML modeling guidelines), TR-531 (UML to YANG mapping guidelines), and GenDoc code enhancement.