Child pages
  • All Actions (for background processing)
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Hing-Kam Lam Nigel Davis Prior to the v1.6 delivery, verify that the TIP MUST has no major changes in their architecture
27 Oct 2022Hing-Kam Lam2022-05-26 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis Malcolm Betts Provide write up of ClientContext and ServerContext relationship. Update A.15 with this text.  Also provide plan for completion of TR-512.A.15 in conjunction with plan for TR-512.8
18 Aug 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis  Review draft streaming document material (part of TR-512.8).
11 Aug 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis    Review draft Temporal Expression document. Note that the action "Nigel Davis   Draft temporal expression document" is covered by this action.
21 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis  Assemble basic draft document material for streaming (part of TR-512.8).
21 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
15 Jul 2022Hing-Kam Lam2022-06-24 IISOMI Meeting Minutes
  • Nigel Davis  Andrea Mazzini  Review first draft of skeleton OAM document and determine whether content can be partitioned between AM and ND. Aim for 1.6 release.
14 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis  Construct draft temporal model document
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis   Make corrections to the streaming model as discussed   including
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis   add missing information flow corresponding to (2a) in Agg/Component diagram
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis  Apply delegating root stereo type to ports in the model and prepare brief refactoring of LTP port applying the delegating root.
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis   Martin Skorupski   To prune/clean-up LTP and FC model into two interrelated small models (aggregates) and then generate YANG from them.
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis To take the Control Task notes from the OIMT 2022-06-16 minutes into documentation form. Some should go to TR-512.8 and some to OAM.
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis  Provide a skeleton document as described in oimt2021.ND.005_OAM.pptx that sets out the rationale for use of existing FC and LTP to represent OAM entities. Note that the action "Nigel Davis   Early draft of OAM document using existing model and explaining key features that enable it to be used for OAM, then projecting this model towards a TAPI-like solution. Action item from 2021-09-23 OIMT Meeting notesis covered by this action.
07 Jul 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
01 Jul 2022Hing-Kam Lam2022-06-24 IISOMI Meeting Minutes
01 Jul 2022Italo Busi2022-06-24 IISOMI Meeting Minutes
  • Nigel Davis Need specs for the DSR NEP (has 4 bidirectional ports) and the CEP above it to describe the flow (TR-547-TAPI Reference Implementation Agreement_v2.0_am.docx slide 16)
30 Jun 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
30 Jun 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis   Cover combinatorial rule for layer protocol options. "And" & "Or" in spec language.
30 Jun 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis  Take the spec model, prune out the stuff that are not relevant to simple layer hierarchy, look at how to apply the general principles (slide 32) notation to the stack of layers & rules, write it in the context of the original spec structure. Note that the action "Nigel Davis  To prune out the unneeded stuff from the current Spec document so that to show the Yang "when" and "must" of the Occurrence pattern. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face" is covered by this action.
30 Jun 2022Nigel Davis2022-06-16 OIMT Meeting notes