Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

Date

09 January 2019

Attendees

Goals

Discussion Items

TimeItemWhoNotes
1General notesGiorgio Cazzaniga

OTCC TST meeting held on 7/1. Here some notes on WT topics:

  • Face to face meeting
  • ONF Connect results: here the link to the material presented during ONF Connect event (December 2018): https://www.opennetworking.org/onf-connect-2018-collateral/
  • WT addition to TAPI: we need to indicate as WT team if there is any interest to include WT specific parameters into TAPI
  • Plan for WT activities:
    1) alignment to Core 1,4
    2) Backward compatibility: some discussions have been already done at TAPI level and there is an action point pending from Martin Skorupski and Nigel Davis to have a white paper/proposal to discuss; this discussion needs to be restarted in order to finalize a position
2PoC5all team

Remaining activities:

    

Action Items

  •  
  • No labels