- Charles Chan, ONF (MTS, email@example.com)
- Saurav Das, ONF (VP of Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org@opennetworking.org)
- Pier Luigi Ventre, ONF (MTS, email@example.com)
- Carmelo Cascone, ONF (MTS, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SD-Fabric announcements (email@example.com) <add link>https://groups.google.com/a/opennetworking.org/g/sdfabric-announce - Public SD-Fabric related announcements
- SD-Fabric developers (firstname.lastname@example.org) <add link> https://groups.google.com/a/opennetworking.org/g/sdfabric-dev - ONF member-only developer mailing list (NOTE: you will need to request to be added with your valid ONF member company email alias. Approval may take up to 24 hours)
- Slack channel: #sdfabric-dev <add link> This channel is currently ONF member-only.To request to join, please click here: <add link> only (NOTE: you will need to request to be added with your valid ONF member company email alias. Approval may take up to 24 hours)
To contribute to SD-Fabric, both individuals and companies are required to submit a Contributor License Agreement (CLA).
- The github repos can be found at :
- Trellis/ONOS (all public)
- Fabric Pipelines
- <add link> (NOTE: the login is different than your ONF account - please reach out to email@example.com to receive access if you do not already have it)
We expect all ONF employees, member companies, and participants to abide by our Code of Conduct. If you have any questions or concerns, please notify a member of the ONF team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.