Key People & Communication Channels
Technical Steering Team (TST)
The Technical Steering Team is the group of people responsible for the technical direction of the project. As of April 2022, the SD-Fabric TST consists of the following members:
For technical questions and discussion, we highly recommend posting to the mailing lists, where the entire community can benefit from the answer.
- Charles Chan, ONF (MTS, email@example.com)
- Saurav Das, ONF (VP of Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pier Luigi Ventre, ONF (MTS, email@example.com)
- Carmelo Cascone, ONF (MTS, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SD-Fabric announcements (email@example.com) https://groups.google.com/a/opennetworking.org/g/sdfabric-announce - Public SD-Fabric related announcements
- SD-Fabric developers (firstname.lastname@example.org) https://groups.google.com/a/opennetworking.org/g/sdfabric-dev - ONF member-only developer mailing list (NOTE: you will need to request to be added with your valid ONF member company email alias. Approval may take up to 24 hours)
For up-to-date documentation on the architecture, capabilities, and instructions to deploy and use SD-Fabric, please refer to the official documentation:
The code repos can be found at :
- P4 Pipeline for Tofino (TNA architecture)
We expect all ONF employees, member companies, and participants to abide by our Code of Conduct. If you have any questions or concerns, please notify a member of the ONF team or email email@example.com.