|Other external and internal activities of note||All|
- Current focus on TAPI is building 2.3, main input from Telefonica on new use cases on connectivity and OAM and alarming
- In xHaul, continuing to meet weekly on Wednesday, also Tuesday and Thursday with participation from application providers, continuing to work on models and discussion of architecture and protocols. Results have been going into github. Planning on TR-532v2 update hopefully around 3Q2021, which would reference information model work. Active participation in the group. Considering physical, wire, ethernet interfaces up to vlan, and remote procedure to the device. Doing implementation as well as specification, including an interface validator being continuously updated. Very good coverage and completeness, including device requirements such as power ranges, implementations reaching high level of maturity. Controller testing up to 1,500 devices, aiming at migration to cloud for greater resources up to 6-8000 devices in 1Q and 42K devices in 3Q, where aim is to have 5-8 applications running on live network. Adding to CIM for equipment to incorporate transmitter equipment. Created a number of augments to LTP model such as association to equipment. Covering 95% of configuration activities for microwave device.
- Q. on consideration of MEF specifications on Ethernet - maybe further discussion offline with Andrea and Thorsten
- Currently 6 device types from 4 vendors supporting the management interface now available
- TSIM/OIMT - On going cross SDO coordination on IM/DM modeling hosted by ITU-T Q14/15, which members of TAPI & TSIM have been participating. Current focuses are G.8052.2 Ethernet linear protection UML/YANG and G.7721.1 Synchronization (PTP and Sync PHY) UML/YANG. The goal is for the G.8052.2 YANG and G.7721.1 YANG to augment the IETF & IEEE YANG models.
- Feedback from ITU-T Q14/15 on improving the UML to YANG mapping tools are being addressed by IISOMI.