- Should Protection be scoped to Connection or to a Node ?
- Original TAPI definition of Route is a set of Connections at next lower level of partitioning - was changed to list of CEPs to avoid additional lookup for efficiency purposes ?
- While it is possible to represent a Switch Control (domain) by an Fordwarding Domain/Node, it should not be compulsory
- Switch/SwitchControl is encapsulated within a FC/Connection
- Nigel Davis Verify Multiplicities for a range of protection schemes on LTP/FC/Link/Ports