NOTE: Administration of IISOMI action items
- New actions are added to the minutes of the current meeting and dated using the "task list" control
- Do not copy actions from previous minutes, just add bullet version to reference the source minutes
- In every IISOMI meeting, check the action item list and check for tasks that have passed their due date
- If the due date is past, determine if the issue is still active
- If the task is active, mark the over-due task as completed, and create a new task with a new due date in the minutes
- If the task is not active, (i.e. not going to be progressed at this time), simply close the task and make a note in the minutes that the task was closed.