- ITU-T Q14/15 Liaison statement from its Xi’an interim meeting held on April 8-12
- SG15-LS180: LS/r on ONF Technical Recommendation TR-512 v1.4-info (Reply to ONF-LS32-E) (Attachments to SG15-LS180 can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkwph7jkwmuolnl/AAA3PEGcikrIIUNfHY8BVai-a?dl=0)
- Liaised the latest editor drafts:
- G.875 v4.01:
- Defined the datatype of the acceptedPhyMap attribute of the FlexOMember class (per WD14-24)
- Replaced the individual type, rate, rate tolerance attributes of ODU TTP & CTP by a single triplet oduTypeRateAndTolerance attribute (per WD14-23)
- Replaced the “k” attribute of OTU TTP & CTP by a single triplet otuTypeRateAndTolerance attribute (per WD14-23)
- Two new Appendices, which provide an overview of the ODU and OTU adaptation functions management
- G.7711 v3.04:
- Updates made at the January 2019 Wuhan meeting to align with TR-512 v1.4
- Updates made at the April Xi’an meeting to unify the abbreviation for the ConfigurationAndSwitchControl object class, i.e., consistently using CASC, instead of a mix of CASC and C&SC
- G.8052.1 v0.08:
- Change from “EthMepOamSpec «StrictComposite» the oam classes EthAisPac, EthLckPac, EthCsfPac, etc.” to “EthMepOamSpec contains the attributes ethAis, ethLck, ethCsf, etc.”
- Same fundamental datatype OAM information elements
- Same eventual YANG mapping result
- G.8052.2 v0.05:
- Executed the editing instructions from the January Wuhan interim meeting.
- Issues identified regarding the UML-YANG mapping tool/guidelines
- Bugs of the mapping tool:
- Upper/lower cases of Identity statement are not unified.
- <<Cond>> stereotype is not mapped according to the uml2yang mapping guidelines.
- The newest function ‘reference grouping’ of mapping tool does not work well.
- Inconsistency between Profiles, Mapping tool and Guidelines:
- There are dependencies between the three, but the version updating of those three are not synchronized. An integrated and consistency package of those three is required
Q14 agreed in principal to move the media management material of clause 8.15/G.874 and clause 8.16/G.874 to G.876, but will wait until G.807 and G.872 have been consented in July 2019. Given that, agreed to defer the consent date of G.876 and G.874 to the 2020.01 plenary meeting
- In G.807 there are two newly added media constructs frequency mixing and analogue signal-to-signal. G.876 needs to give more consideration on the modeling of the media constructs (amplifier, filter, frequency mixing and analogue signal-to-signal modulator).
- On G.mtn, there are needs for architecture, equipment function, and mgmt related recommendations.
- Progress of v1.4.1
- Done with .1 (checked), .2 (checked), .6 (checked), .3 (checked), .5 (checked);
- Progressing on .4
- Nigel and Kam will continue to fix and update the remaining diagram.
- The set of UML diagrams can now be split into sub-model (packages). Each of the packages can be updated independently in parallel and then merged back together. Nigel and Kam can now work on the diagrams in parallel so that to speed up the progress.
- This method works not just for the diagrams, but also on the "model" for model splitting into sub-models and re-merging.
- Expecting completing of v1.4.1. by end of the Beijing meeting.
- Thorsten needs to translate the model in to YANG. Need the stable model and profile at the beginning of May.
- Agreed on the plan that Nigel will put the v1.4 profile into a sub-model and work on it to meet Thorsten's need.
- Agreed that Kam will continue to work on the diagram updating.
- UML-YANG translation tool: Will have separate call with Martin.
- Issue raised in the previous call
- Not displaying the association end Modifier of the attribute (no more a button to press to display).
- Scott Mansfield Action Item: to feedback to the Papyrus development community.
- Tool versioning issues discussed in IISOMI call 2019-04-03 IISOMI Meeting notes
Update on progress on key work items
- Investigation of Equipment pin, connector, etc. (Chris) - Not discussed
- Investigation of Template/Profile (Chris)
|Beijing Map 2019 meeting planning||2019 May 6-10: ONF OIMT & OTCC Meeting in Beijing, China, co-hosted by China Mobile and FiberHome|
- ZOOM link has been provisioned to allow remote participation.
- Key topics have been identified and time slot allocated
- Monday is dedicated for tutorial on the Core model and TAPI
- Rooms and capacities:
|ONF Connect Sept 2019 meeting planning||Not discussed due to time constraint|
|Amind||Move the time of IM-E to one hour earlier, i.e., to 7:00 - 8:00 AM US Eastern Time|