|IEEE 802.1Qcx & G.8052.1||Kam|
- ITU-T Q14/15 IM/DM coordination meetingn - 2018.11.19
- IEEE 802.1Qcx CFM YANG
- CFM UML
- Re-engineered the 2018.10.22 CFM YANG
- It would make more sense to swap the position of the Mep class and the MaintenanceAssociationMepList class, i.e., MaintenanceAssociation aggregates (<StrictComposite>) Mep and MaintenanceAssociationGroup aggregate (<StrictComposite>) MaintenanceAssociationMepList. Note that the CFM UML is a literal translation of the CFM YANG, the root issue is at the CFM YANG. The CFM would have to be modified so that to achieve the swap in the UML
- The key of the Mep class should not be a reference (pointer) "_mepId"
- G.8052.1 v0.07
- 2018.11.18 version: cd06_g8052.1_v0.07draft_2018.11.18.docx
- Augmenting the 2018.11.16 CFM UML
- Q14/15 agreed that the G.8052 ETHnull TTP Bi/Sink/Source (i.e., ETY TTP Bi/Sink/Source) are not needed in G.8052.1 and will be removed
- Q14/15 will continue to prune/refactor the attributes of the TP and MEP and MIP
- Q14/15 will decide whether need the TP in G.8052.1 at all
| ||TR-512 & G.7721 Sync-mgmt||Rod|
- Additional association in Core Model for supporting G.7721 (ex. G.sync-mgmt)
- Q14/15 would like to suggest adding two associations to a future version of the Core Model (TR512)
- Suggest to create an aggregation association between Constraint Domain (CD) and Clock:
- Agreed on the need. In v1.5, will look into a generalized association between CD with everything, which allow specialized association such as one to associate with Clocks.
- Suggest to create an association between FcPort and Clock
- Agreed that it should be. Will add in v1.5
| ||TR-512 & G.8052.2 Ring node model||Xiang / Akira|
- Interpretation of ring node model in TR-512 for supporting G.8052.2
- Question raised in the Q14/15 discussion during the SG15 meeting and need confirmation from
- Regarding Figure 5-4 of TR-512.A.11 (partially shown below)
- Based on the following interpretation, question whether the top LTPs can be pruned.
- Nigel answered that the top LTP is needed
- He clarified that the top LTP is for MAC filtering and middle LTP is for VID filtering.
- Nigel will provide further clarification via email.
- Nigel will look into whether need additional clafirification text in TR-512.A.11.