|10 min||CFM YANG & UML||Bernd, Kam|
- IEEE 802.1Qcx CFM YANG 2018.07.03 version (https://github.com/YangModels/yang/tree/master/standard/ieee/802.1/draft)
- IEEE 802.1Qcx CFM reengineered UML (oimt2018.BZ.001.07_PapyrusIeeeCfmOxygenWorkspace_180918.zip.)
- Q14/15 coordination call on Sept.19 Wednesday (ad hoc call to complete the Monday agenda)
- An ITU-T MEG is equivalent to an IEEE MD which contains only one IEEE MA
IEEE MA is not ITU-T ME
IEEE MA is equivalent to ITU-T MEG
An IEEE MA can have more than 2 MEPs, (so IEEE MA supports point to multipoint connectivity)
- Comment not discussed in the ad hoc call:
- Current CFM YANG & UML: MA has a list (i.e., zero or more) MaMepList, and each MaMepList has only one MEP.
- Why not the MA has 1 MaMepList, which has zero or more MEP?
- Italo: What is the relationship between the "TAPI Ethernet OAM model" and the "ITU-T G.8052.1 + IEEE 802.1Qcx CFM" model
|45 min||TAPI OAM Model||Andrea, Karthik|
- General part of the OAM model
- Ethernet specific part of the model: EthMegSpec, EthMepSpec, EthMipSpec
- Bernd: Why EthMepCommon not directly in the EthMepSpec
- Karthik: Modeling pattern, Spec is a shell
- Stephane: why MacAddress in OAM
- Question: EhtTerminationPac/filterConfig1? Why MacAddres?
- Latest model is in TAPI RC2
- Github issue #354 on ME
- Agreed to remove the ME class