| ||ITU-T G.8052.1 Carrier Ethernet OAM Models||Kam|
Kam reported on the progress of ITU-T G.8052.1 UML model
- To confirm on the MIP (Full, Half, and RAPS capable Half) and Mac Address of MEP & MIP
- Progressing the Terminaton Point augmentation and P&R
- Augmentation: g8052.1-tp.png
- Pruning & Refactoring
- Most of the TP attributes are pruned
- The following attributes will be refactored by moving to EthCsfPac
- Discussed whether the attribute currentProblemList should remain, given that there is the MepFaultAlarm Signal for notification in the CFM model.
- Noted that the CFM provides only the highest priority (critical) defects.