- This call is being recorded
9 January 2018
Discuss TAPI Termination Model and Multi-layer Examples.
- TAPI 2.0 SDK Release
- External TAPI-related activities
- Discuss 2018 1Q Plans
TAPI 2.0 SDK Items
TAPI 2.0 Documentation and Use Cases
- Multi-layer, Multi-domain Connectivity
- Termination Model (SIP, SEP, NEP, CEP)
- Resiliency, Protection & Restoration
- OAM, Performance and Monitoring
- Next TAPI call: Next week
TAPI 2.0 SDK Release
- TAPI 2.0.0 released on snowmass github
- 2 week last call for release of TAPI 2.0 was announced on OTCC/TAPI mailing lists
- Issues/comments on the RC3 version were posted on snowmass github
- Issues were prioritized and some were addressed. Rest were deferred to 2.x.
- OTCC TST approved the release
|5 mins||TAPI-related external activities||Lyndon Ong|
From 2018-01-08 OTCC TST Meeting Notes
|TBD||TAPI 2.0 Github Issues||To-be-removed|
General Areas to be worked on (at least 1 item per week should be scheduled in TAPI call - a brief contribution should be provided)
- UML Lifecycle sterotypes - capture maturity of TAPI classes/attributes explicitly - no stereotype means "not determined"
- Entity Lifecycle - (Lifecycle/Operation/Administrative state enumerations): need more explanation, documentation and inter-state-dependency diagrams
- Some state diagrams are available in Core IM 1.3 Foundation module (512.3 figures 3-4, 3-5, 3-6 & table 16)
- Topology pacs: need develop descriptions/examples how that can be used
- Some of the attribute types should be extensible enumerations instead of string (e.g. address-type, cost-name)
- Termination pac (State/Direction) - needs discussion on usage or even if we need them
- Generalized Capacity data structure
- OTIM- OCH & OTSi usage clarification from ITU-T SG15
- Extensible Enumerations - should all TAPI enumerations be extensible by default ?
- Semantic v/s vendor/interface/run-time extensible
- Backward compatibility
- NMDA compatibility
- Multi-vendor Inter-operability gaps
- Can it be addressed by development guide/guidelines?
| ||2018 TAPI Plans|| |
TAPI SDK release schedule (timefarme based)
- 2.0.x - Jan-end?, Feb-end?
- 2.1 - July 2018?
- 2.2 - Jan 2019?
TAPI Reference Implementation framework
- Most of reference use cases should be in the RI
Refine/Enhance OAM and Virtual Network modules
TAPI examples and documentation
Technology Spec Model
- Media (photonics)
? Device/Equipment configuration interfaces
? Physical Inventory
? Mgmt of Device Control interfaces
? Mgmt of Synchronization/Timing
? Profiles & Templates
|Termination Model (SIP, SEP, NEP, CEP)|
- Fixed mapping case
- Multilayer switching
- Multi-stage multiplexing
- Inverse multiplexing case
- Asymmetric connectivity case