- UCST is responsible for identifying and prioritizing use-cases that will be developed into solutions within the ONF-led projects (in the UCST context the term “use case” can also mean a demo or PoC).
- The primary role of the UCST is to work with the operators to prioritize the use cases most important to member operators. The development work of the ONF community will be prioritized on those use cases.
- Some of the work done by the UCST:
- Receive proposals for use cases
- Actively drive debate on the merit and priority of the use cases
- Help shape use cases to have the most impact
- Own/maintain the priority list of use cases and the process for its evolution
- Ensure each use case has operator support - preferably multiple operators for each use case
- Own finding the product owner for each use case that is prioritized so that as the use case gets worked on, it has a product owner to prioritize work and guide the vision for the end result
- Work with ONF to find the engineering leader and to set up brigades
|ONF||Aseem Parikh (Co-Chair)|
|Comcast||You Lee (Co-Chair)|
|Turk Telekom||Memiş Akkuş|
Meeting Notes and Presentations: