Child pages
  • 2021-07-15 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




  • Admin (5 min max)
  • Progress of v1.5 TR-512.2, TR-512.4, TR-512.5 (Nigel)
  • Review initial draft of new TR-512.A.15 Controller Lifecycle & Security Consideration (Nigel) 
  • Feedback on Simplifed Spec (Chris)
  • AOB

Discussion items





5 minAdministrativeKam/Nigel
Nigel noted that we need to watch the O-RAN and TIP MUST (Mandatory Use cases requiements for SDN Transport) activities. They may have a LS to us shortly. There may be future engagements on how to use TAPI in TIP MUST and Core model in O-RAN.
  minProgress of TR-512 v1.5Nigel

Nigel reported on the progress of TR-512 v1.5.

  • The Gendoc output documents of TR-512.2 "Forwarding and Termination", TR-512.4 "Topology", and TR-512.5 "Resilience" were generated successfully - with the right diagrams.
  • The content of the diagrams and tables were checked and look fine.
  • Just need to fix the numbering of the diagrams and tables.

Will make the documents available.

Will do TR-512.6 (Physical) & .8 (Control) next week.

Will do TR-512.17 in 2 or 3 week later. 


TR-512.A.15 (v1.6)


Draft new TR-512.A.15 "Controller Lifecycle & Security Consideration" (for v1.6)

Malcolm will review and provide feedback. 

Feedback on Simplied SpecChris

Chris ran through his feedback to Nigel's vF2F Simplied Spec Pattern (2021 Jun 01-04 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face). 

  • ND: Using modern modeling languages as examples is good.
  • LN: Constraint at network planning stage.
    • CH: can be done by using Spec (knowledge layer, description class)
  • LN: Approach of expressing constraint.
0 minNext calls

 Planned agenda items

  • Progress of TR-512 v1.5
  • Feedback on TR-512.A.15 (v1.6)

Future call agenda items

  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 

Action items