Ramon Casellas provides an overview of the state of RIA 2.0 (draft specification constantly updated in TAPI RIA, directory TAPI 2.0)
- In general, the review process has found gaps, inconsistencies and opportunities on a number of subjects
- Differently from the review of RIA 1.1, now the model is not frozen, hence we are tuning it when required by the development of Use Cases
- The review process is taking more time than expected because:
- There are several changes between TAPI 2.1.3 and TAPI 2.4, which made necessary to revisit everything, e.g.
- OTS/OMS layering reorganization
- OTSi layer deprecated and collapsed into OTSiMC
- OTSiA and MCA deprecated
- Explicit OTU layer
- There are big new features
- All the above also suggested to produce a new set of Connectivity and OAM scenarios
- Including UNI/ENNI clarifications and asymmetric scenarios
Dominique Verchere asks about Path Computation state
- Ramon Casellas the currently available model is basic, needs a meaningful development.