Andrea Mazzini provides an overview of the preliminary agreements reached during TAPI/RIA calls of last week:
- The introduction of new layer rate qualifier OTS_MEDIA replacing UNSPECIFIED, OTS and OTS_OMS ones.
- Deprecate OTSi layer rate qualifier:
- The currently specified OTSi CEP will become an OTSiMC CEP with Termination State = PERMANENTLY_TERMINATED (to be checked).
- The currently specified OTSiMC CEP will have Termination State = CAN_NEVER_TERMINATE (to be checked).
- Below an example applicable to "aggregated" scenario, with the MC Connection ending on the Degree Port of the ROADM:
- Below an example applicable to "disaggregated" scenario, with the MC connection ending on the Add/Drop Port of the ROADM (i.e. MC Connection is the result of MC ConnectivityService provisioning):