Andrea Mazzini shows some bugs found in the 2.3 release:
- TapiConnectivity: two associations are still in the diagrams
- TapiCommon (YANG): missing base CONDITION_NAME from identity PM_PARAMETER_NAME
- TapiFm (YANG): missing base CONDITION_NAME from identity ALARM_CONDITION_NAME
- TapiOdu: OtuCsepTtpPac/otuType and OduCsepCommonPac/oduType are redundant wrt the layer protocol qualifier of the augmented CSEP. To be deprecated. OduCommonPac/oduType and OtuTtpPac/otuType are redundant wrt the layer protocol qualifier of the augmented CEP. To be deprecated.
- TapiFm: DetectedConditionAugmentsNotification, missing the Specify target reference.
- TapiFm: DetectedConditionAugmentsConditionDetector augment is missing.
- TapiFm: SimpleDetector, DetectorInfo and PmMetricInfo augment DetectedCondition but target references are missing.
- Post meeting note: SimpleDetector, DetectorInfo and PmMetricInfo can become conditional packages (composition) of DetectedCondition, to avoid multi-stage augments.
- TapiNotification: ObjectNotificationAugmentsEventNotification, missing the Specify target reference.
- TapiOam (YANG): grouping oam-job, wrong "min-elements 1" of the "list oam-service-point" (UML is 0..*)
- TapiOam: Multiplicities must be changed from 1 to * for OamJobRelatedToCS, OamJobHasCep, CurrentDataOfCep, CurrentDataOfMep, CurrentDataOfMip. Add a comment specifying that at least and exclusively one of CurrentDataOfCep, CurrentDataOfMep, CurrentDataOfMip must be referred by the CurrentData instance.
- TapiOam, consider NEP to MEP/MIP relationship, for the monitoring e.g. of NEP to NEP reachability.
Discussion on the specification of complex constraints, like the "an instance of CurrentData must refer to exclusively one of a CEP or MEP or MIP instance. Agreed that formal expressions have a real added value only of related code is automatically generated. Otherwise a comment in natural language is likely easier to be understood.
Agreed to define a TAPI 2.3.1 Pre-release to fix the above listed bugs.
- Plan is to consolidate a TAPI 2.3.1 Release before end of the month.
Post meeting note: Andrea Mazzini found how to instruct Gendoc to dump also abstractions/augments, see below snapshot. This capability allows a more sistematic review...