Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

 | 2am PDT | 5am EDT | 09:00 UTC | 10:00 BST | 11:00 CEST | 12:00 EEST | 14:30 IST | 17:00 CST | 18:00 JST |

Web Conference: 


(please feel free to correct and update your names (wink) Thank you very much!!!) 

Discussion items

00:00chair topic 
no update 



Next meetings

2021-06-23: Martin Skorupski

2021-06-30: Martin Skorupski

2021-07-07: Martin Skorupski

2021-07-14: Martin Skorupski


INFO all "proposal made" issues are for next week


what about the remaining 4

00:26MacContainer #26

maximum-frame-size might have discrete value ranges

kindly request to vendors,

  • Is the maximum-frame-size attribute supported at all
    • Answer ???
  • with discrete values?
  • for Tuesday June-29th 

MacContainer #36

Deleting MacInterfaceConfiguration::InterfaceIsOn

Proposal made - on the agenda for July 7th

MacContainer #37

Deleting MacInterfaceConfiguration::performanceMonitoringIsOn

Proposal made - on the agenda for July 7th

00:22MacContainer #38

link-loss-forwarding-delay might have discrete values

kindly request to vendors,

  • Is the link-loss-forwarding-delay attribute supported at all
    • Answer yes (for some vendors)
  • with discrete values?
  • for Tuesday June-29th 
00:59AirInterface #46Thorsten Heinze

interfaceStatus, PowerIsUp, LinkIsUp, OperationalState and AdministrativeState at the LTP

Please have a look - this is the last open in AirInterface


@Alexander Wenk


Current status:

  • UML-to-yang - synch_Pac - to generate a yang
  • create a workspace - with new - specify/augmentation to the core-model-1.4
  • there is a need to create a "new" UML-project

First try to generate yang model-

  • some manually modification
    • stereotype "experiment" - update of OpenModelProfile
    • then some issues found by pyang
      • duplicate of attributes - same attribute but different description
      • issue on a class which is not required - maybe we simply remove it from yang generation
      • feedback by Thorsten - UML/YANG header info missing

See feedback from Kam:

00:40RMON counters

Roberto Servadio
@Andreas Lattoch

Quick feedback from Andreas

Please see excel.

all on the agenda for 2021-06-30.

What about?

End of the Meeting

00:00Mediator Instance Manager

Pre- Discussion happened yesterday 

  • info send by Thorsten on Monday 2021-05-17
  • in addition Thorsten will send the "background discussion slide"....

Mediator Instance Manager 

  • What is the protocol? NETCONF or REST or RESTCONF or ...
    • Working Assumption:  not decided
    • SIAE would like to decide based on efforts after analysis. 
    • UML include the "service" - but not the operational and maintenance layer
    • YAML (OpenAPI3) → UML (papyrus) → YANG → 


  • Any questions?
    • no questions


  • please see "App layer on top of the SDN controller" above.

Action items