Arturo Mayoral reviews the updates on TR-5XX.1-TAPI v2.1.3 Reference Implementation_v0.10.docx (Reference Implementation Agreement, RIA):
- Transitional Link: agreement on proposed updated text
- qianjia asks clarification on MC Link scenario:
- Confirmed the optionality of all Links, exceptions being:
- the PHOTONIC_MEDIA Links (necessary to describe the topology at "day zero"),
- the Transitional Links (necessary to join electrical and optical Nodes at "day zero", when applicable).
- Agreed that the Link is essentially an abstraction of information already provided by its server Connection/CEP/NEP.
- Arturo Mayoral we may reconsider this assumption in future evolutions of the RIA.
- Arturo Mayoral UNI modelling simplification, agreed the proposed text, integrated with some further clarifications.
- Reflecting the agreements of 2020-05-19 TAPI Meeting notes, item 8.
- Agreed to remove the following Use Case, as we have not reviewed it with the necessary level of detail:
- UC1e - Example 8: OTSiA multi-wavelength over two OTSi/OTSiMC over a single physical (PHOTONIC-MEDIA_OMS) port through a single MC.
- Confirmed to keep only the requirement for "_selectedConnectionEndPoint" attribute of Switch class
Arturo Mayoral uploaded the TR-5XX.1-TAPI v2.1.3 Reference Implementation_v0.11.docx version candidate for official delivery:
- We need to check the ONF process for TR delivery
- Karthik Sethuraman Post meeting note: we need to engage at the ONF board level as TAPI and OTCC TST would prefer to assign it a TR number.