Arturo Mayoral reviews the remaining comments in TR-5XX.1-TAPI v2.1.3 Reference Implementation_v0.9.docx
Reviewed till chapter "6.2.4 Use case 1d: Unconstrained PHOTONIC_MEDIA/OTSi Service Provisioning", excluded.
Summary of agreements:
- Agreed the contents of chapter "4.2 Inventory considerations" and "6.4.2 Use case 4b: Complete Inventory model for NBI Interface"
- Clarified that "/s_sl" is always present, with value=zero in case not applicable for the specific case.
- qianjia proposes that OMS Top Connection is not necessary but in case of OMS protection, agreed.
- qianjia asks to add ILA Node in the figures related to "initial state" of topology, agreed.
- Long discussion on "initial state" where Transitional Link is applied. Agreed that:
- Transitional Link is present at initial state and it links OTSi NEP Pool to ODU NEP Pool of respectively OTSi and ODU/DSR Nodes.
- OTSi NEP Pool refers (through "_aggregatedNodeEdgePoint") to all OTSi NEPs of OTSi Node.
- ODU/DSR Node at initial state does not include any ODU NEP, hence ODU NEP Pool at initial state does not refer to any ODU NEP.
- Once an OTSi Connection is created, then
- the OTSi CEP is created (termination end point of OTSi Connection),
- the client ODU NEP is created in ODU/DSR Node,
- the OTSi CEP refers to its client ODU NEP through "_clientNodeEdgePoint" (inter-node relationship).
- ODU NEP Pool will refer to the ODU NEP instances created as result of OTSi Connections creation.
- In case of multi-layer Node (DSR/ODU/OTSi, no Transitional Link), agreed that at initial state ODU NEP instances are not expected.
- ODU NEP Pool is not applicable in this scenario.
- ODU SIP Use Case will be considered in future versions of Reference Implementation.
- Agreed that 200GE DSR scenario shall model the cross-connection at DSR level, as ODUCn is not expected to be cross-connectable.
- Check ITU-T with respect to ODUCn SNCP feature
- Clarification on "simplified UNI/DSR model", where the DSR CEP encapsulates the DSR cross-connection (option 2 below). Karthik Sethuraman highlights that option 2 violates the rule "server-most NEP has the reference to supporting AccessPort", as ODU NEP is server-most. Agreed that it is not convenient to change the simplified model at this time.
- Arturo Mayoralto clarify the "Rate_level" attribute of Device class (Table 32: Device object attributes required for UC4b).