|15 mins||TAPI Reference Implementation||Arturo Mayoral|
|20 mins||TAPI Equipment model in a new TAPI branch - 2.1.3||Arturo Mayoral|
- Arturo Mayoral recalls that Telefonica is introducing TAPI 2.1.2 in production networks.
- Given the high need to introduce Inventory Use Cases, the TAPI 2.2 Equipment model has been added in a new development branch v2.1.3, as YANG & Tree files (not in the UML definitions).
- Two minor changes have been made to maintain backward compatibility:
- "supporting-access-port" augmentation path (..../tapi-topology:owned-node-edge-point).
- tapi-common:OBJECT_TYPE based identities (v2.2.0) defined in tapi-equipment model and used in tapi-notifications have been converted to the previous "typedef/enum" format and placed locally in tapi-notification model.
- All to check the proposal in https://github.com/OpenNetworkingFoundation/TAPI/tree/develop_v2.1.3
|45 mins||Resilience Enhancements|
- Andrea Mazzini presents updated version of otcc2019.AM.004-Resiliency.pptx
- Nigel Davis : three different concepts, the Domain, the Connection, the C&SC. All these aspects shall be considered for TAPI resilience model.
- In general, a Switch Control represents resiliency of one connectivity. For further analysis the “restoration domain”, where connections can be inherently restorable.
- Discussion on “Resiliency Connection”, (see light blue dotted line in below slides) whether is useful to define a Connection in the scope of its Switch Control. It is in line with Core IM, to be checked if useful for TAPI.