|60 mins||Resilience Enhancements|
- Is TE Route same as Intended Route?
- Are all these constructs P2P?
- The above protection scenario 2 is more correctly represented as follows
- But the about setup may not be legal as protection-switch control domains should not overlap
- Consensus on this call is to follow the protection-switch control domain approach to model routes and explore further.
- In this approach, switch domains should not overlap
- the switches here can be probably controlled by restoration schemes as opposed to protection schemes
- On slide 1, are the installed and current routes just statuses on the "alternative" routes
- Is a Switch Control Domain a special case of Forwarding Domain or Forwarding Construct?
- Does a Switch Control domain need to coincide with the switch controls or on the effect of the switches?. See below...
- Is the concept of "installed" Route same as "ConnectionHasLowerLevelConnections"?
|60 mins||Connectivity Enhancements|