|Combination TST Call||All|
- Note we are combining OTCC and OIMT TST calls to reduce duplication and make more efficient use of time
- Seems OK to everyone
| || ||Lyndon |
- Response to request for comments on OIF Packet/Optical Requirements document
- Some clarification on TAPI needed
- expanded TAPI functions for TAPI 2.2 and up-to-date references
- note linkage of TAPI and MEF in Figure 9
- clarify potential for TAPI use at multiple levels (resolve "?" in Table 3 - orchestrator-specific such as TOSCA?)
- Draft and approve by email this week response liaison (OIF meets May 14-16), send to OIF next Monday
- TAPI (Karthik)
- Wireless Transport
- TR532v1.1 now published on ONF website, but under IM work - will be moved to OTCC section
- also noted this in the highlights for April
- OTIM (Kam)
- ITU-T Q14/15 Liaison statement from its Xi’an interim meeting held on April 8-12 to ONF OIMT
- SG15-LS180: (Attachments to SG15-LS180 can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkwph7jkwmuolnl/AAA3PEGcikrIIUNfHY8BVai-a?dl=0).
- Liaised draft Revision to Recommendations:
- G.875 v4.01 (OTN)
- G.7711 v3.04 (Core model)
- G.8052.1 v0.08 (Ethernet OAM IM/DM)
- G.8052.2 v0.05 (Ethernet Resilience IM/DM)
- Issues identified regarding the UML-YANG mapping tool/guidelines. Plan to address the issues during the upcoming Beijing OIMT/OTCC meeting
- G.876 (Media management) & G.874: Q14 agreed
- To move the media management material from G.874 to G.876
- To defer the consent date of G.876 and Revision of G.874 to the 2020.01 plenary meeting, i.e., wait until after G.872 and G.807 have been consented in July 2019.
- Q14/15 Ethernet OAM IM/DM coordination meeting held on April 15, with participants from IEEE 802.1, MEF, ONF, and SG15
- Presented changes in Draft G.8052.1 regarding changing the EthXxxPac object classes (which were strict composite in EthMepOamSpec) into ethXxx attributes of EthMeppOamSpec with datatype EthXxx.
- Presented gap analysis between the CFM YANG and G.8021 MI signals.
- Will continue the gap analysis and resolution discussion in the May 20 coordination meeting, in which the UML mapping to the latest CFM YANG (2019.04.05) will be presented.
- note survey will suggest whether to colocate with ONF Connect in 3Q or not
- 4Q meeting is week of Dec. 9-13