|10 mins||General Administrative & Status|
|30 mins|| Equipment Model Updates|
- PR: https://github.com/OpenNetworkingFoundation/TAPI/pull/388
- New PR expected with model cleanups based on previous calls discussions
- Do the AccessPort and PhysicalSpan functionally belong in the Topology model (as currently proposed - AccessPort augments Node) ?
- Is the PhysicalSpan logical or physical grouping?
- PhysicalSpan is a logical grouping of physical entities (fiber strand, patch panel, splices, etc)
- May need to include the strand/fiber details in this
- On the Logical side, we have Topology of Nodes, on physical side, we have a physical topology of locations - locations can be described at any scale - universe, continent, country, city, site/building, floor, rack/shelf....
- Boundary for the collection of AccessPort - isn't NE or Equipment
- AccessPort is a logical grouping of one or more physical entities (Eqpt+Connector[+Pin])
- Currently since Node is augmented with AccessPort list, Node collects AccessPorts
|30 mins||LLDP/OAM Model Updates||Andrea Mazzini|
|30 mins||Photonic Connectivity Model Updates|
|20 mins||Yang Model & related updates||Karthik Sethuraman|