|15 mins||General Administrative & Status|
|60 mins|| Equipment Model Updates|
- agreed to renamed pinName to pinIdentification
- renamed to ConnectorPinDetails
|15 mins||OAM Model Updates|
- PR: https://github.com/OpenNetworkingFoundation/TAPI/pull/395
- MEF NRM OAM CfC#2 practically completed. The last required task was to check possible redundancy between TAPI Eth Metrics (from G.8052) and MEF Metrics (from MEF 35.1 and 10.3).
- agreed that TAPI Eth shall include both flavors of delay variations metrics, the "inter-frame delay variation" and the "reference-based delay variation".
- agreed that TAPI Eth shall enhance UAS and SES metrics, allowing different T than 1 second. This will allow moving MEF "High Loss Intervals" and "Unavailable Intervals" metrics in TAPI.
|15 mins||Photonic Model Updates||Andrea Mazzini|
- Clarified that TAPI OTSi already includes OTSiMC related attributes (i.e. upper/lower frequency, adjustment granularity, grid type)
- This allows to either model OTSi and OTSiMC separately, or use only OTSi for both purposes, signal and channel.
- Clarified that OTSiMC does not end in transponder because upper/lower frequency can be different (typically wider) on transponder and likely not relevant for management.
- Noted that OTSiMC should be uniform end-to-end, i.e. all OTSiMC "cross connections" share same upper/lower frequency, adjustment granularity, grid type, etc. values.
- Purpose of the slide is clarify MCA management concept.
- Text agreed. The MCA is an assembly for management purposes. One or more complete OTSiA(s) can be supported by same MCA.
- Reached end of the call, further slides will be discussed on next calls.
|15 mins||Yang Model Updates|