|5 mins||General Administrative & Status||Karthik Sethuraman|
- Next TAPI call: Next week
- Sydney F2F Agenda
|30 mins||LLDP Model Update|
|30 mins||Connectivity Enhancements|
- Connection supports hierarchy and grouping of various components
- Need similar support for connectivity-service and its end-point constructs
- Current Tapi snapshot may have all the necessary relationships between CSEPs
- But TAPI needs to support relationships between CS and support multiple CS within a single request.
|30 mins||ODTN Photonic Model|
- Since the link between ROADM & the Transponder will include more components than just fiber (connectors, patch panel, etc), just better to focus on expected span-loss
- The lowest link-layer for this may not be OTS, but something like optical-phy
- Ss/Rs in the 698.2 does not specify exactly where these are placed - so makes it harder to judge which parameters are applicable
|15 mins|| Equipment Model Update|
Extract of full Equipment model from the Core.
Rough proposal made in model.
Profiles aligned with TAPI
Is not yet connected to NEP/CEP or Link/Connection.
Not yet interconnected to TAPI Common (i.e., Equipment classes currently have no name/id etc.)
- Nigel to add commits to get a pruned version of the Core Eqpt model for TAPI