|5 mins||General Administrative & Status||Karthik Sethuraman|
- Next TAPI call: Next week
- ITU-T SG15 Liaision
- 2 Liaisons
- G.807, G.872, G.876 drafts updates
- G.8052.1 & IEEE CFM Yang (802.1Qcx) updates
- Will be first discussed on OIMT Thursday call first in the IM-E slot
- Any TAPI impacts to be discussed on TAPI call the following week
- MEF Updates
- MEF Resource Common Model project approved
- Will leverage TAPI & consolidate all NRM models
|15 mins|| Equipment Model|
- Not discussed today - Nigel to get a pruned version of the Core Eqpt model for TAPI and commit it into Github
- Will use Martin's tool to migrate to latest eclipse (2018-09)
- use OpenModelProfile 0.2.14
|15 mins||Resilence Updates|
- Not discussed today - Resilience Notes from previous call
- All changes agreed.
- Agreed that ResilienceConstraint class needs a review, as some attributes appear "states" rather than "config" ones.
- Stephane proposes to collect all changes in a dedicated contribution. Andrea will consider this, including more items for discussion at next f2f meeting.
- OK for now, for the task to be marked complete, needs additional use cases (from IETF-CCAMP & OIF) and everything to be documented properly
|15 mins||OAM Updates|
- Not discussed today - OAM notes from previous call
- TAPI OAM: OamServicePoint, new boolean attribute "isMip"
- TAPI Ethernet: Defined Ethernet specific extensions of OamService and OamServicePoint
- TAPI Ethernet: Removed "Pm" prefix from both Current and History Data classes.
- Started discussion on how to model the results of on-demand jobs and FM jobs (Link Trace, Loopback, Test). Today TAPI reuses for all the Current and History Data. Discussion not completed due to end of the time.
- MEP UP/DOWN
- limited conversation due to lack of ITU-T folks on the call due to an SG15-Q14 F2F
- No comments on Andrea's justification
|60 mins||ODTN Photonic Requirements|
- Stephane: rather than OSNR constraints, focus on receive power measurements..
- How to model the loss between TPND/OTSi & OLS/NMC SIPs ?
- Link between the TPND & OLS
- Malcolm - Where are these parameters actually defined?
- these attributes relate to data plane reporting and hence need clear definitions
- defining measured ingress/egress OSNR attributes on every CEP imples you have equipment that actually measures these values.
- Andrea - also important to understand which are SLS, OAM & connectivity attributes so that these are properly modeled rather than simply put these in some pacs.
- Need clear definition of problem - in past we made the mistake of modeling solution without an shared understanding of the problem.
|15 mins||Bug Fixes|