|1||Finalization of detailed report|
| 2|| Status of TR-532 1.1 || all the team|
- The official TR-532 1.1 is the 5th PoC website: we need to upload in ONF wiki (or GITHUB and linked to wiki) and we need to produce Word file, including datamodel (UML) and yang file.
- Idea is to download from POC5 the yang file and upload to Centennial.
→ Martin will check the files currently present in the PoC5 web and if correct, upload on Centennial
- The TR-532 1.1 Word document will be delivered just after closure of the latest ETH PHY model issues (2 issues model) - Thorsten task
| 3|| Model extension|| all the team|
Last meeting we discussed about possible content/issue of the next TR-532 version of the model:
- discuss about the alignment with the Core Model 1.4 → we need to do it ? It seems yes.
- N.B. this model will not be backward compatible respect to 1.1
New model proposals discussed during the call:
- currently MW model contains different packs. Some of them are specific for MW (e.g. airInterface), while some others are referring to Ethernet transport (e.g. Ethernet Structure). In Ethernet PHY a structure and container is requested. Proposal is to split the packs currently inside TR-532 and move packs for Ethernet management into specific Ethernet model. N.B we are referring to yang files, while TR-532 can describes more generically the function taking from different yang files.
| 4|| Walk through in Mantis bug tracker|| || |