|5 mins||General Administrative & Status||Karthik Sethuraman|
- Next TAPI call: Next week
- Jan 29 - MEF Q1, but we will have the call
|30 mins||LLDP Support||Bernd Zeuner|
Agreed - for the time being - to go forward with Proposal 3 and check how MEF has modelled LLDP.
Andrea: note that Proposal 3 implies the separate provisioning of MEG and MEP/MIPs, for further analysis.
|30 mins||Resilience Updates||Andrea Mazzini|
- All changes agreed.
- Agreed that ResilienceConstraint class needs a review, as some attributes appear "states" rather than "config" ones.
- Stephane proposes to collect all changes in a dedicated contribution. Andrea will consider this, including more items for discussion at next f2f meeting.
|30 mins||OAM Updates||Andrea Mazzini|
- TAPI OAM: OamServicePoint, new boolean attribute "isMip"
- TAPI Ethernet: Defined Ethernet specific extensions of OamService and OamServicePoint
- TAPI Ethernet: Removed "Pm" prefix from both Current and History Data classes.
- Started discussion on how to model the results of on-demand jobs and FM jobs (Link Trace, Loopback, Test). Today TAPI reuses for all the Current and History Data. Discussion not completed due to end of the time.
|20 mins||Photonic Model|
- Not discussed.
- From previous meeting notes
- Option 1: Only model MCAssembly NEP, CEP & Connection
- The individual MC properties are modeled as locally composed ListElements
- Option 2: Only model the MC NEP, CEP & Connection
- The fact that NEPs/CEPs/Connections are part of an MCAssembly is captured via an groupId property such that entities belonging to the same assembly will have the same groupId
- Option 3: Model both MCAssembly & MC NEPs/CEPs/Connections as first class entities (with their own UUIDs) - current TAPI 2.1 approach
- An MCAssembly NEP/CEP/Connection aggregates references (pointers) to the MC NEPs/CEPs/Connections
- In case of an MCAssembly of one MC, explicitly providing MCAssembly NEP/CEP/Connection is optional since the MCAssembly NEP/CEP/Connection currently have no explicitly defined photonic properties (other than aggregation of part-references).
- This can change if we do define some useful photonic properties in MCAssembly NEP/CEP/Connection
- Continue the discussion on modelling of the MediaChannelAssembly (Group) and MediaChannel (Part) entities (NEP, CEP & Connection)