|10 mins||General Administrative & Status||Karthik Sethuraman|
- Next TAPI call: Next Week
- TAPI 2.1 Plan
- Target End-Q3 2018 - only 1 week left?
- Push it back couple of weeks to the start of Q4-2018 - mid-end Oct
- Second RC on github - released last week
- Key items
- TAPI Photonic Media
- TAPI OAM (mostly ETH) Updates
- target MEF NRM-OAM project
- Updated OpenAPI Specs (OAS) updates for Restconf Compliance
- TAPI Equipment Inventory
- Moved to TAPI 2.2 - mainly due to lack of time to discuss/review on TAPI calls
|90 Mins||Photonic Model Issues||@Arturo|
- Need to update the configurable Threshold descriptions
- Would it be sufficient to just set the desired value and probably the deviation ?
- Current model is related to the absolute threshold model. above would be a relative threshold model.
- Do we need to configure the clear values?
- For now, leave it as-is.
- sub-issue-1: Need to add layer-protocol-qualifier constraints as YANG when clause
- sub-issue-2: It is anticipated that we will add amplifier properties pac to the OTS "Media Channel CEP". So its modeled as separate class/grouping. But this needs further discussion.
- sub-issue-3: - Remove the legacy definitions of ChannelNumber and FrequencySlot/width
- Should consistently use one method only to specify the CentralFrequency and Spectrum
- Agreed to always specify frequency in MHz as an integer value
- Remove the FrequencySlot datatype definition
- Rename Spectrum to SpectrumBand
- Refactor CentralFrequencyOrWavelength data-type into FrequencyConstraint and apply FrequencyConstraint (as an additional attribute) to both centralFrequency and SpectrumBand definitions/usages in OTSi/MC pacs.
- sub-issue-4: Renamed the SpectrumType enumeration to PhotonicLayerQualifier.
- discussion to be continued on the github issue
| || || || |