|Termination model & Transitional Link||Andrea Mazzini Karthik Sethuraman|
- Multi-Layer Scenarios - 20180309.pptx
- Use Case: View/Information necessary to perform path computation
- Provides a number of examples with/without Transitional Link representation
- Explains concept/rationale for NEP Pools and Transitional Link
- For DSR layerRate, is the PHY rate expected to be preserved? Yes
- Slide 8: Do we need an explicit server NEP (ODU2) instance under the server NEP Pool (ODU2)? Or do we need the NEP Pool representation?
- Slide 15: When you create ODU without specifying client adaptation/rate, what signal is sent over ODU?
- unequipped (no-content) - not defined in G.709
- Slide 17: Multi-layer Node option without Transitional-Link
- Uses Node-Constraints to specify the DSR-ODU layer-transition constraints
- Align Core-TAPI LTP-NEP color schemes
- Slide 34-37 - show FC Constraints going and out of NEP at different points (in->bottom/out->top)
- Slide 36: Show multiple ways to go from client NEP to server NEP
- Can we completely replace Link system with Rule system or other way around?
- Rules are needed to represent Node constraints
|OAM model||Andrea Mazzini Karthik Sethuraman|
- Liaison from ITU-T on cross-SDO coordination for OAM Modeling
- TAPI OAM Model Review
- MEP/MIP can belong to multiple ME - need to update multiplicity in model
- OSEP need to reference MIPs too
- OSEP and MEP/MIP association should be bi-directional
- Separate/Split OAM Measurement Job into JobConstraint & JobResource
- Mesuarement Job constraint should be on OAMService or OSEP?
- OAM Scenarios
- Is it necessary to have a ConnectivityService for associated OAM Service?
- UNI/Access OAM is monitored by an down MEP on a UNI/Access CEP.
- Is an explicit UNI/Access CS needed to trigger creation of the "access" CEP (with/without connection)?
- Or is it sufficient to represent this as admin-state operations on the SIP (current behavior) and assume "access" CEP exists.
- OVC MEP associated with an S-VLAN connection should be an UP MEP
|Spec models||Hing-Kam Lam Martin Skorupski Karthik Sethuraman|
- OTSi UML Spec model - open discusion
- ODTN Models
- ITU-T G.798 OTSi and OTU MI signals:
- OTSi-OCh coexistence
- Media Layer
- Multi-vendor OMS Scenario
- OMS/OTS: Modeling Media Layer
- ODU UML Spec model - open discussion
- Augmenting Data-Types, Constraints & Pacs
- ODU SIP augmentation
- ODU sub-layers
- OTU Spec model