- The input MIs, which are configurable information elements,
- The output MIs, which are read-only information elements
- At the "source" functions, such as OTSiG-O_TT_So
- At the "sink" functions, such as the OTSiG-O_TT_Si
- Note that the MIs of the ODU-related functions are not listed in the table as they are not for the agenda of this call.
- Figure 11-1/G.798
- The following Figure 8-14/G.872 provides the similar but with additional details within the Media elements, including the monitoring points ("P"), which can be associated with the OMS-O and OTS-O maintenance entities.
- The following Figure 8-15/G.872 shows in addition the OTSiA subnetwork and the coordination aspect of OTSiG and OTSiG-O.
- The above figures and the TAPI figures were added into oimt2018.KL.003.01_OTSi-MI.docx.