- ITU-T Q14/15 Liaison Statements to ONF (ITU-T TD144/PLEN Annexex D, E, F)
- Coordination of IM & DM for OAM
- Following up on the very successful information exchange and coordination related to information modelling during the “Joint IEEE 802 and ITU-T Study Group 15 workshop “Building Tomorrow’s Networks” held in Geneva, 27 January 2018 ” and the “ITU-T Q14/15 Rapporteur Group Meeting held in Geneva, 28 January 2018”
- Invitation to: IEEE 802.1, IEEE 802.3, BBF, The MEF Forum, ONF, IETF NETMOD WG
- Monthly conference call occurring on the third Monday of every month beginning March 19, 2018 until September 17, 2018
- Comment from the call: Make available the following information to joint call audiences before hand
- IETF YANG Alarm Module
- Response to ONF Technical Recommendations TR-512 v1.3.1
- Thanks for sharing TR-512 v1.3.1-info
- Initiate approval process for G.7711, which has aligned with TR-512 v1.3.1
- Share the latest drafts
- Initate new work item G.8052.2 “Resilience Management Information/Data Models for Ethernet Transport Network Element”.
- Invite OTIM & OTCC to its Interim meeting 6 – 10 August 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden, hosted by Ericsson.
- ETSI ISG ZSM
| || ||Kam|
Not discussed due to running out of time
- March 12 - 16, 2018 @ London (Ciena)
| ||Q14/15 IM||Kam|
- Modeling tool and model profile version
- All models, except G.7711, have been up-versioned:
- Eclipse 4.7.2 (i.e. version Oxygen)
- Papyrus 3.2.0,
- OpenModel_Profile 0.2.13,
- OpenInterfaceModel_Profile 0.8,
- ProfileLifecycle_Profile 0.0.4, and
- Gendoc v0.7.0 milestone 2
- Papyrus version used in Q14/15 is: 126.96.36.199712060842, this is the same as agreed in IISOMI
- Should lock into this at the moment. Latest version may not be stable
- Gendoc should be v0.6
- Need to check if the scripts of v0.6 work on v0.7
- Action item - Kam: Check with Scott if he used any new feature of v0.7.0 and if yes, does it backward compatible with v0.6
- 2018.02.15: Scott confirmed that the old scripts ran fine with v0.7.0
- Put this in the IISOMI agenda.
- New work item
- G.8052.2 "Ring Protection Management Information/Data Models for Transport Ethernet Network Element"
| ||Ethernet OAM IM/DM||Kam/Akira|
- IEEE 802.1Qcx Data Model Overview v5
- This is from Marc Holness on Feb. 7; discussed with Akira and Scott on Feb. 9
- Akira ran through the main changes that Marc had made with respect to the previous version of the CFM YANG; slides 2, 3, & 4
- The conceptual "Maintenance Group" consists of Maintenance Domain, Maintenance Association, & Maintenance Association Component.
- Corresponds to MEG (to be confirmed)
- It represents the <MD, MA> pair (& constituent components for the configuration and operational information of the MA)
- For Y.1731 modeling: md-name is set to none, ma-name-format to icc-format, and ma-name to MEG ID;
- New attribute "maintenance-group" in MA
- Maintenance Association Endpoint
- Corresponds to MEP (to be confirmed)
- It is associated with a intrface (port) and a Maintenance Group (MEG)
- The configuration and operational attributes/data of an OAM session (e.g., CCM, Loopback, Link Trace) is 1-1 associated with the MEP via the mep-id and maintenance-group attributes.
- Action Item - Kam: get the CFM YANG from Marc so that (Bernd) to re-engineer into UML.