1) TAPI 2.0 SDK: it has been approved and is now available:
2) ODL UNI Manager: part of ODL Nitrogen release there will be TAPI/NRP implementation. This could be interesting from our future PoC.
3) as WT team, we have some objectives for 2018:
- Continue with the integration of our activities in ONAP architecture, with a next PoC.
- Model extension: we expect a new TR-532 version end Q1 2018 (including ETH PHY)
- we underline the need for guidelines to keep backward compatibilities for the new model definition / extension (applicable as well for the Core Model) - this is activity at OTCC level.
- integration of WT extensions in ONOS/CORD