Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


22 November 2017



Discussion Items

1AdministrativeGiorgio Cazzaniga
    1) there is the possibility to have a face-to-face meeting together with OTCC meeting
    Please reply to the POLL:
  • Ongoing OTCC activities to be monitored:
      1. ONOS TAPI Implementation
      2. Discussion with TIP
2PoC 4-1Petr Jurcik Martin Skorupski


3ModelThorsten Heinze
  • Discussion about Issu#3 (Bulk request)
    • Idea is to support the bulk operation on candidate database and then to apply one-shot the full configuration
    • Check needed from vendors
    • We expect decision in the next meeting
  • for ETH PHYthere was no time for discussion
    • to be effective we should review the content in different session
    • AP to Thorsten/Giorgio to propose split of the document for review
    • AP to all team to provide comments

Action Items