|5min||Review Agenda||To-be-removed|| |
| ||Review Previous Action Items Status||To-be-removed|| |
| ||Admin - OTCC Project Migration items||Lyndon Ong|
- TAPI to use UberConference for weekly calls
- OTCC Organization & Procedures
- OTCC TST has been approved by the ONF board
- OTTC work is done in the sub-projects - TAPI, IM & WT
- OTCC Whitepapers, TRs & SDKs in general to receive 2 week last-call within OTCC
- Intent of last-call is to ensure that issues previously raised are satisfactorily addressed and not to raise new issues for first time
- TRs need to be approved by the ONF Board (or ONF TST once created)
- SDKs expected to go through multiple RC cycles before last call
- Andrea raised the issue of voting procedures - within the OTCC TST
- Issue of balance between open-source way of operation and the standards way of operation
- Appeal process in case someone is not happy with the functioning of the OTCC TST. Within OTCC TST is responsible for addressing grievances.
- Process of using Confluence Wiki for storing TAPI meeting notes, documents, contributions, etc
| ||Admin - ONF Interim Meeting||Nigel Davis|
- Nov 6-10, 2017, Google Facility: Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT), 1010 Rincon Circle, San Jose, CA 95131
- OTCC & OIMT meets at event venue on Tue-Thu and at ONF office on Mon/Fri
- Co-located with CORD Build Summit
- Registration: http://cordbuild.org/ (Free for ONF members)
| ||Admin - Liaison Items|| ||MEF NRP SDK to be publicly announcement - It is based on TAPI.|
| ||TAPI RC2 Plan||To-be-removed||TAPI Snowmass baseline to be tagged as RC2 this week. Expect an RC3 in couple of weeks since there few major outstanding issues to be resolved.|
| ||OTSi Spec model|
Karthik, Nigel, Andrea
Attachment: OTSi Termination Model
- Question: Does it represent a single potential OTSiG/OTSiA or a pool of OTSiG/OTSiA on a fiber ?
- In general TAPI NEP/PoolPac represents server-trail capacity/caqpability, but as client layer information. So the OTSi NEP represents OMS trail capacity/capability, but presented at the OMS client layer (OTSiA).
- According to the current TAPI proposal slides (see attachement below) it could be both an OTSI port on the TPND/MXPND card as well as the OMS line ports.
The above needs more thought and final decision deferred to next call.
| ||ODU Spec model|| ||Not Discussed due to lack of time|
| ||TAPI Documentation|| ||Not Discussed due to lack of time|