Child pages
  • 2022-09-30 IISOMI Meeting Minutes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata





  • Administrative
    • Call plan (schedule, leader)
  • Action items due/done
  • AOB

Discussion items





5 minAdmin: Call planAll

 Leader: Nigel; (Not available: Kam, Scott, Italo, Yun Xiang)

 Leader:  Bernd; (Not available: Kam)

 Leader: Scott (Not available: )

 Leader: Andrea (Not available: )

 Leader: Kam (Not available: )

Leader: ?? (Not available: Nigel)

 15 minAction items due/doneAll

IISOMI Action Items done or past due

  • Discussed Bernd's action "To create a sub-section 8.xx "Adding ExtendedComposite associations" in TR-515 Papyrus guidelines document. " and concluded that this depends upon a review of the new scripts by Scott to determine whether they cover all items necessary for the core model etc. and also provide additional benefits (e.g., associations (which need to be finalized still - i.e., what info should be provided in the association output)). If OK then Bernd should update according to Scott's scripts (approach to be defined).

Action Item: Nigel Davis Review Scott's latest gendoc fragments for completeness wrt the Core model documentation. If OK then subsequent action to validate construction of core document with new script fragments. If OK then subsequent action to determine approach to Bernd's action.

  • Nigel Davis Create a page for the above actions under Papyrus Guidelines and move all relevant actions.

Discussion moved to ITU-T vs. ONF Gendoc Style

Dealing with action items:

Add new action items to the minutes; after the meeting copy the action item together with the whole discussion to the related Discussion item and check the action item in the minutes.

Action items