Child pages
  • 2022-06-10 IISOMI Meeting Minutes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Discussion items






110 minAdmin: Call planAll

 Leader: Andrea (Not available: Italo)

Leader: Scott (Not available: Bernd, Nigel)

Leader: Nigel (Not available: Bernd, Andrea)

Leader: — (Not available: Scott, Andrea)

Leader: — (Not available: Andrea)

Leader: Bernd (Not available: )

Leader: Kam (Not available: )

25 min

Admin: IISOMI Action Items status


IISOMI Action Items review (every meeting)

Action Items with due date today/done/discussed

Nigel Davis   Determine what Jira form structure etc. ONF can create for IISOMI. Provide example/detail etc. for discussion.

  • The group decided to close (supercede) this action item and, instead, the group agreed to try the proposal of using the IISOMI Discussions confluence page (and sub pages) to capture the IISOMI discussion items (open/active and closed/concluded). 
    • The IISOMI Discussions confluence page will have two sub-pages, one for the open/active items and one for the closed/concluded items. Each of the sub-pages will have further sub-pages for each item.
    • The minutes page will have pointer to the item(s) being discussed and capture the discussion/decision/agreement/etc. of the discussed item in the meeting. 
    •  The IISOMI Discussions confluence page and sub-pages will also be updated to sync up with the minutes.
    • Bernd and Kam will make the initial update to the IISOMI Discussions page(s) and clean up the remaing part of the minutes page.

Refreshed Action Items

  • Italo Busi  Coding of target path: Provide an update to the diagram and propose text for the mapping guidelines.
  • Italo presented his proposals of updating the guideline documents. See the next roll of this minutes. Due to short of time, the discussion will continue in the July 1 IISOMI call.

  • Andrea Mazzini Scott Mansfield   Review the proposed Gendoc script from Scott on retrieving the «Cond» properties of an association. 
    • Andrea considered yang translation
      • «Cond» on attributes is translated into if-feature statement but with limits (e.g., OR/AND is not supported)
      • «Cond» on associations usage is limited to abstractions and conditional augmentations. This is not translated into Yang.
      • Reference by value translation loses the condition statement in the yang translation. This will have to be done by hand.
        • Many of the property conditions could be on groups of properties that are in packages and hence referenced by value and hence on member end and hence lost.
      • Note that the «Cond» works on containers and leaves.
    • Noted that «OpenModelClass» has a condition.
    • Firstly, explore all condition statement that are in other stereotypes (not just «Cond»). Fix if statements as necessary. Consider any place where stereotype information is to be printed (this requires this code). Consider code for (perhaps using several separate runs):

            • Loop over all stereotypes and print all attributes that are NOT empty/default
            • Selecting specific stereotype list
            • Printing all
330 minOrganization of IISOMI Discussions and MinutesAll

Agreed that:

  1. The detailed report of the discussions occurring during IISOMI meetings will be only placed in the related IISOMI Discussions items
  2. The IISOMI Minutes will include only
    1. the list of attendees
    2. the administrative part, e.g. the call plan
    3. the update of action items
    4. the references to the discussed IISOMI Discussions items 
  3. The discussion items of past 6 months will be copied from the IISOMI Minutes to the proper IISOMI Discussions items.
  4. Once the team agrees that a discussion item is closed (e.g. solved and transferred to the deliverables or abandoned) it will be moved to the Closed Discussion Items page.
420 minsUse of Feature/ConditionSee Use of Feature/Condition discussion.

Action items