Child pages
  • 2022-04-14 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Admin
    • LS
    • April F2F meeting agenda plan
  • Briefing on the Zero Trust Controller discussion
  • Papyrus model migration (for LtpPort) (ND, MS) 
  • Intent capability (ND, MS)
  • AOB

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

  minAdminAll

Liaison

  • Wait until the F2F meeting for LS response to Q12 & Q14/15.  

OIMT 2022 April 19 - 22: OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face

  • Agenda plan confirmed
  • Zoom link reserved
  minControlND, MB

Briefing on the off-lne discussion of Zero Trust Controller (MB, ND)

  • Model for the control loop
    • Example use cases
      • Add/delete/modify connection 

      • Optimize network resources

    • MB to post slides for F2F meeting
  minModel migrationND, MS

Papyrus model migration (for LtpPort) (ND, MS) 

0  minIntent capability ND, MS

Intent capability (ND, MS)

  • Nigel to brief Martin off-line
 minAction item

Actions

Action items completed

Action items re-dated 

The following are proposed dates for the past actions. The action list has been updated to reflect this. The actions can be reverted/adjusted as necessary. Only actions that have been moved are listed.

Note that now provided in the bullet under each action item is the link to the source minutes that created the action item.

  • Nigel Davis     Draft temporal expression document. Action item from 2022-02-10 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis   ?  Lay out the spec model with sufficient occurrence pattern of equipment in it. Relate UML to Yang. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face
  • Nigel Davis  Martin Skorupski  → ? To prune/clean-up LTP and FC model into two interrelated small models (aggregates) and then generate YANG from them.
  • Nigel Davis    →  Review IETF/IEEE documents and CH slides and merge as appropriate into simplified spec. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face  
  • Nigel Davis   →  Early draft of OAM document using existing model and explaining key features that enable it to be used for OAM, then projecting this model towards a TAPI-like solution. Action item from 2021-09-23 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis Hing-Kam Lam   →   To put together material/presentation to be shared with Arturo and TIP/MUST. Will point out the relationship between the Core and TAPI etc. models. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face
  • Nigel Davis  To study the boundaries of Job/Task, ControlConstruct, PC, CASC (algorithmic). Consider path computation as an example. Action item from 2020 OIMT Virtual Face to Face - Week of April 13
  • Nigel Davis To prune out the unneeded stuff from the current Spec document so that to show the Yang "when" and "must" of the Occurrence pattern. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face
 0 minNext calls

~  

Future calls agenda items

  • TIP/MUST papers (CH, ND)
  • Catalog / inventory storage application (CH, ND)
  • IETF work on physical inventory model (ND)
  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call) (Candidate for v1.6)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 
  • Leo on location model

Action items

  •  

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Admin
    • LS
    • April F2F meeting agenda plan
  • Briefing on the Zero Trust Controller discussion
  • Papyrus model migration (for LtpPort) (ND, MS) 
  • Intent capability (ND, MS)
  • AOB

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

  minAdminAll

Liaison

  • Wait until the F2F meeting for LS response to Q12 & Q14/15.  

OIMT 2022 April 19 - 22: OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face

  • Agenda plan confirmed
  • Zoom link reserved
  minControlND, MB

Briefing on the off-lne discussion of Zero Trust Controller (MB, ND)

  • Model for the control loop
    • Example use cases
      • Add/delete/modify connection 

      • Optimize network resources

    • MB to post slides for F2F meeting
  minModel migrationND, MS

Papyrus model migration (for LtpPort) (ND, MS) 

0  minIntent capability ND, MS

Intent capability (ND, MS)

  • Nigel to brief Martin off-line
 minAction item

Actions

Action items completed

Action items re-dated 

The following are proposed dates for the past actions. The action list has been updated to reflect this. The actions can be reverted/adjusted as necessary. Only actions that have been moved are listed.

Note that now provided in the bullet under each action item is the link to the source minutes that created the action item.

  • Nigel Davis     Talk to Martin on Papyrus model migration (for LtpPort) Action moved from 2020 OIMT Virtual Face to Face - Week of April 13 
  • Nigel Davis     Draft temporal expression document. Action item from 2022-02-10 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis   ?  Lay out the spec model with sufficient occurrence pattern of equipment in it. Relate UML to Yang. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face
  • Nigel Davis  Martin Skorupski  → ? To prune/clean-up LTP and FC model into two interrelated small models (aggregates) and then generate YANG from them.
  • Nigel Davis    →  Review IETF/IEEE documents and CH slides and merge as appropriate into simplified spec. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face  
  • Nigel Davis   →  Early draft of OAM document using existing model and explaining key features that enable it to be used for OAM, then projecting this model towards a TAPI-like solution. Action item from 2021-09-23 OIMT Meeting notes
  • Nigel Davis Hing-Kam Lam   →   To put together material/presentation to be shared with Arturo and TIP/MUST. Will point out the relationship between the Core and TAPI etc. models. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face
  • Nigel Davis  To study the boundaries of Job/Task, ControlConstruct, PC, CASC (algorithmic). Consider path computation as an example. Action item from 2020 OIMT Virtual Face to Face - Week of April 13
  • Nigel Davis To prune out the unneeded stuff from the current Spec document so that to show the Yang "when" and "must" of the Occurrence pattern. Action item from 2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face
 0 minNext calls

~  

Future calls agenda items

  • TIP/MUST papers (CH, ND)
  • Catalog / inventory storage application (CH, ND)
  • IETF work on physical inventory model (ND)
  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call) (Candidate for v1.6)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 
  • Leo on location model

Action items

  •