Due to a ransomware attack, the wiki was reverted to a July 2022 version. . We apologize for the lack of a more recent valid backup.
Child pages
  • 2021-09-30 OIMT Meeting notes





  • Admin
  • Progress update on TR-512 release 1.5 (Nigel)
  • Follow up on actions from 7-10 September 2021 virtual meeting
  • AOB

Discussion items





5 minAdminAll

Daylight saving time (DST) start:

  • Australia: 3 October
  • Europe: 31 October
  • US/Canada: 7 November (call time will change for everyone not using US/Canada DST as it is locked to US time)
  • etc...
15 minProgress of TR-512 (rel. 1.5)Nigel/Kam

Nigel reported on the progress of TR-512 release 1.5.

Document should be ready by next week to be published as a zip file on the ONF publication site (https://opennetworking.org/software-defined-standards/models-apis/).

Post-call: decided to gradually move the items in section 3.1 of TR-512.FE to the Planning & Work Items wiki page.

30 minActions from virtual meetingNigel/Kam

Post-call: Checked the action items (2021 Sep 07-10 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face) and added the dates to those without a date

10 minNext calls


  • To explain the operation and stream sourcing and termination in TR-512.8 on a call. (ND)
  • To put together material/presentation to be shared with Arturo and TIP/MUST. Will point out the relationship between the Core and TAPI etc. models.  (ND, KL)
    • Multi-technology controller diagram
    • Generalized control model (including presentation of views)
    • Generalized ProcessingConstruct model
    • Operation (streaming & intent) pattern
  • Discuss progressing the v1.6 items
    • 5 OAM 
    • 8a Equipment model enhancement - simple
    • 11a Views / Context - essential
    • 36 Compute model (CPU / Memory + Storage)
    • 56 Simplified Spec model
    • 63 Additional Ethernet Examples
    • 65 Streaming (39 Event driven solution)
    • 75 Location examples
    • 77 Media Multipoint
    • 78 Contrller zero-trust hardening
    • 57 Job task process model (include Temporal expression model)
  • Draft LS to SG15 for sharing TR-512 v1.5 


  • Early draft of OAM document (AM, ND)

Future calls agenda items

  • TIP/MUST papers (CH, ND)
  • Catalog inventory storage application (CH, ND)
  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call) (Candidate for v1.6)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 
  • Leo on location model

Action items