Advancing TIP/MUST papers (CH, ND)
- As we have key documents, there is an opportunity to highlight key advancements that we have made in the Core Model work that could be used to refactor and advance the MUST work.
Catalog inventory storage application (CH, ND)
- Work from TM Forum ~2011 has used a specific form of the Occurrence pattern.
- Catalogue contains specs and inventory contains representations of instances.
OAM release plan (AM, ND)
- Andrea explained the mechanisms in TAPI for creation of OAM services, noting that
- it is possible to create the OAM service with the connectivity service and also separate from, but related to, the connectivity service.
- it is possible to create some monitoring independent of connectivity services (at individual points)
- Nigel Davis Early draft of OAM document using existing model and explaining key features that enable it to be used for OAM, then projecting this model towards a TAPI-like solution.