Child pages
  • 2021-07-22 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • Admin (5 min max)
  • Progress of TR-512 release 1.5 
  • Feedback on draft new TR-512.17 Foundation - State (for release 1.5)
  • Feedback on draft new TR-512.A.15 Controller Lifecycle & Security Consideration (for release 1.6)
  • AOB

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

30 minAdministrativeKam/Nigel
TIP MUST (Mandatory Use cases requiements for SDN Transport) activities. 
  • Strong Telefonica present.
  • Some of their requirements are drawn from TAPI TR-547.
  • They are now looking at IP model.
  • Interested in alignment of alarm streaming/notification
  • OIF continues its PoC testing for next year and also looks at TIP MUST for input. 
  • TAPI has asked TIP MUST input for requirements.
  • In theory they will liaise OIMT
  • We should look at the model gaps.

  • Has strong AT&T present. Martin is involved.
  • Work on wireless 5G model, Alarm. Interested in TAPI.
  • There is strong interest in the UML-YANG tooling. Someone will join the next couple IISOMI calls. 
  • We could ask Martin to brief us the O-RAN work.
10 minProgress of TR-512 (rel. 1.5)Nigel

Nigel reported on the progress of TR-512 release 1.5.

  • Finished with TR-512.6 (Physical/Equipment).  
  • Done: .2, .4, .5, .6, .7
  • Will do TR512.3, TR-512.8 (Control), TR-512.17. 
15  minTR-512.17 (rel. 1.5)Malcolm/Xiaobing

Feedback on TR-512.17 Foundation - State (rel. 1.6)

  • The feedback from Xiaobing (oimt2021.MB.001-draft-TR-512.17-Comments-XBN.docx) was reviewed
    • Nigel will add text at the beginning of Section 1 Introduction to clarify the intent of the section.
    • Malcolm will update the title and the introductory text of section 2 to clarify that this document (TR-512.17) is on State  
    • All the figure numbers and fable numbers will be corrected.
    • 3.1.2.2 PLANNED/TIME: The list of status will be rewritten as descriptive text for describing the Time parameter.
    • 3.1.6.2.2 Assignment state table: Will add PENDING_WITHDRAWAL_FREE
    • 3.1.6.4 The sentence before the figure will be merged with the sentence after the figure.
    • Appendix 1: Will correct the typo in the first cell of the Period-2 column.
5  min

TR-512.A.15 (rel. 1.6)

Nigel/Malcolm

Feedback TR-512.A.15 "Controller Lifecycle & Security Consideration" (rel. v1.6)

  • Malcolm has provided feedback to Nigel. Mainly editorial. 
  • Nigel will update and post. Will share in the next call.

Next calls

 Planned agenda items

  • Martin to introduce O-RAN (15-min)
  • Progress update on TR-512 release 1.5 (Nigel)
  • Share the updated draft of TR-512.A.15 (Nigel)

Future call agenda items

  • RBAC vs ABAC (June 2021 F2F meeting Tue 1.2 ) 
  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)
  • YANG augmenting 
  • Leo on location model

Action items

  •