Due to a ransomware attack, the wiki was reverted to a July 2022 version. . We apologize for the lack of a more recent valid backup.
Child pages
  • 2021-06-17 OIMT Meeting notes





  • Admin (5 min max)
  • Review action items of June F2F meeting 
  • Control model
  • Prioritize work items
  • TR-512 release plan
  • AOB

Discussion items





0 minAdministrativeKam/Nigel

15 min

Review action ItemsAll

Reviewed the action items in 2021 Jun 01-04 : OIMT Virtual Face-to-Face

  • The discussion noted that RBAC vs ABAC (Tue 1.2 ) needs clarification.
35Control modelMB/Nigel

Malcolm ran through the updates (red sllides) in oimt2021.MB.003-Control-architecture-outline.pptx (Version 3)

  • Slides 7, 9, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 27, 30
  • A better term for "Users" will be provided.  

Nigel presented a sketch of Negotiation description

Nigel will explore more and have more details and further discussion next week, aiming to park the control model then.

Note: Updated slides are available at oimt2021.ND.002_ControlModelAndSecurity.pptx.

0 min

Prioritize work items (not discussed)All

Bubble chart & Planning & Work Items (Not discussed)

5 minTR-512 release planAll

Nigel suggested rather than proposing a specific date for release v1.5, he would progress the release v1.5 topics item by item.

The group agreed.

Nigel will share the TR-512.2 draft next week.

5 minNext calls

 Planned agenda items

  • Review TR-512.2 draft from Nigel
  • Review Negotiation updates from Nigel and updates from Malcolm on the control architecture & model, aim to park the control topic
  • Review the initial write up of TR-512.17 from Malcolm

Future call agenda items

  • Finalize the write up on Multi-point Media Channel (later call)
  • To recap the previous OIMT discussion on synchronization management IM (later call)

Action items