- Brief recap of areas of security
- Authorization and Access Control (ABAC etc.)
- Secure transport
- Identify relevant areas to focus on in OIMT work (what, where, why?) to support ONF interface development, especially TAPI, and consider relevant use case (titles) for the following (we can adjust this list):
- Control/reporting of security in the network?
- Control/reporting of security for the control system?
- Securing a stream?
- Streaming security information?
- Dealing with security concerns for a view/slice (access control etc.)?
- When building the view
- When accessing information in the view
- When streaming a view
A key consideration is to identify what should be in an OIMT based interface, especially TAPI, and what is dealt with elsewhere (other, non-ONF, existing interfaces etc.)
- This may lead to dependencies (e.g., cannot use TAPI in a specific context without support from X, cannot do something in TAPI until something has happened elsewhere)?
- There may be a complex workflow where use of TAPI intertwines with use of other interactions
- This may lead to alternatives where TAPI could be used or another interface approach could be used
- Explore core model implications with a focus on modeling work to assist TAPI
Chris recap: T74 Security authentication
- Recap of Security Overview
- Need an architecture:
- Need a discovery mechanism (capabilities, ...)
- Could be Machine to Machine
Nigel: Areas to focus on
- Security concerns for a view/slice (access control etc.)
- View building
- Intrinsic security of View
- View vs ABAC
- ABAC needs information for filtering