- Action items of the April virtual meeting
- Reviewed and updated the action items from the April 13-17 vMeeting
- Nigel and Kam will look on the work plan off-line.
- IEEE Bridges representation oimt2020.KL.005_ieee-bridge-representation.pptx
- Kam reported on the updates based on
- Feedback from the 5/28 call and
- Feedback from Chris, see slides (6, 7, 8) showning individual cases rather than an all in one diagram.
- Discussion and feedback
- Slide 5, regarding the question on the ETH CTP, agreed to merge the ETH CTP & ETH TTP into a single LTP. Remaining slides will be updated accordingly
- Slide 8 bridge-to-bridge on control frame: to annotate the control plane and data plane
- Slide 14, to show the same TP stack on both sides of the NNI. To double check the tags in each LTP.
- MEF Ethernet examples (Same as 5/21)
Not discussed. Deferred to next week
- Authorization control (20 min)
- Review bridge examples updates and discuss next step on TR-512.A.6 update