Ain has provided a full Q&A section now on the CLA webpage, please have a look (https://wiki.opennetworking.org/display/COM/ONF+CLA+Information) and see if the answers are clear or if there are any further questions that you might have. ONF needs to establish a cutoff date for signing the CLA, so please let us know ASAP about any further issues you would like to have clarified.
- Hing-Kam Lam: To add link of CLA Manager in the OIMT home page.
- Hing-Kam Lam : To raise for discussion in the TST call that the CLA Manager page hasn't been update per our suggesiton.
Ain appreciates our input and suggestion for improving the CLA sign in process, and that they are working on a method to allow people to determine if they are already covered by a personal or institutional CLA but this has not yet been implemented.
In the meantime people needing to find this out can still send email to the help address (firstname.lastname@example.org), and people that know that they still need to sign up for the CLA should go ahead and sign the individual or be added to their institutional agreement as appropriate
- Request of Technical contact on Developer Assist (DA)
- There is a request from Ain of ONF for a volunteer from OIMT to act as lead for the Developer Assist (DA) service.
- We the OIMT see this is less relevant to OIMT, but more relevant to TAPI
- Hing-Kam Lam Nigel DavisTo discuss in TST on this request of technical lead for Developer Assist (DA).
- Andrea has agreed to be the Developer Assist contact for OTCC.
- For OIMT, by default the team leads will be the contact
- TAPI virtual meeting agenda
Task list update
- Split #13a/b, 8a/b, 70a/b into separate task numbers
- 8 Equipment model enhancement:
- 8a Equipment model enhancement - Simple: v1.5
- 8b Equipment model enhancement - Complex: v2.1
- 13 Model Structure
- 13a Model Structure - Packaging: v1.5
- 13b Model Structure - Navigability: v2.0
- 70 Security
- 70 Security - NAC-M ABAC (XACML): v1.5
- 71 Security - Authentication: v2.1
- 72 Security - Non-repudiation: v2.1
- Planning & Work Items
- LTP model migration for transformation from Ltp to Ltp & LtpPort
- Nigel DavisTo draw a migration path in instance view showing the step-by-step transformation.